Jan 18,2012
Jan 18,2012
My girlfiend and I are new to London and so, had not experienced how different and more stressful it can be trying to find a property in London compared to back in Glasgow, Scotland.

Antony Botha from Atkinson McLeod has been extremely helpful throughout our experience and has always given us plenty of his time to answer our queries. He has so far made the experience of moving into a flat in London straight forward and as stress free as possible. Hopefully, we can close out this experience and have no hitches when moving into the flat in the next couple of weeks! I will gladly write another review after I have been successfully living in the flat for a month and I have had more dealings with Antony and Atkinson McLeod.

So far, so good. No complaints at all.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf