Jan 18,2012
Jan 18,2012
After what seemed a positive first viewing, my housemate and I submitted a formal, and generous, offer. The agency were scheduled to call the following morning to arrange taking a holding deposit, from there the problems began. I tried contacting them via email, text and phonecall including leaving numerous voicemail messages - the entire organisation is an utter shambles - a dispiriting excuse for a 'professional' company. I am utterly astonished at their level of incompetence regarding basic communication.

I would strongly advise avoiding this agency at all costs - repeatedly banging your head into a wall would be far more beneficial to finding a property than using these simpletons, far less painful too.
Not lied/ answered the phone/ not wasted my time (including the time taken to warn other people via here)
Attached Files