Jan 18,2012
Jan 18,2012
Almost nine years ago, in the Summer of 2003, I found Colin Dean while using the Internet to search for a one bedroom flat to rent in Harrow. A few years later, in March 2006, I decided to move to a larger flat. I was reluctant to change to another estate agent so I was delighted when the team at Colin Dean helped me to find my new flat. This was because their team are so professional, caring and considerate. As a tenant, when I have asked for assistance with everyday, and occasionally more urgent problems, their response has been consistently excellent. They genuinely care about your experience and make you feel safe so you can enjoy your home.
By: Dean Ayling
Jan 18, 2012
This is genuinely a delight to read and thank you for your very kind words.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Colin Dean Residential Harrow! To leave a new review of Colin Dean Residential Harrow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Colin Dean Residential Harrow