Jan 17,2012
Jan 17,2012
Bradgate are awful. I can totally relate to the people complaining about them here. They give the most ridiculous excuses for not doing things, they never give deadlines for fixing the issues with their properties, they never mention about any issues before you move in, they promise to do things and say that the property will be in a certain state and after you move, they don't do what was promised. Customer service is absolutely non-existent, they ignore emails, when you call they tell you that they will do something about the issue you're reporting, and then they don't do anything. Empty promises and lies, that's all they're good for. I've been told when my issues would be fixed and nobody ever came here to do it, I lost many hours of work due to their lies and I still can't use some appliances that were in the property before I moved and was assured that they would work. Do yourself a favour and STAY FAR AWAY from these cowboys.
Not lying would be a good start. Not promising things that they know full well they can't do. Not taking more than a day to fix issues with the property.
By: Leigh Nethercot
Mar 05, 2014
We have just come across this site, if you would like to provide me further information regarding your comment specifically property address and name I will investigate your concerns.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradgate Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Bradgate Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradgate Property Management Office 1