Jan 16,2012
Spencer Lawrence
Jan 16,2012
I moved to London in 2007 & I have to say that I found the flat search in this City awful, mainly due to the unreliability of & misleading information given by the various agents I had arrange viewings with ........ until I made contact with Paramount Properties & Spencer Lawrence. From the moment I lodged an enquiry on the website I knew Paramount was a cut above the rest. Their response was speedy, the viewing took place on time & the flat was exactly as described on the website. At no point did I get "the hard sell" like I had from other agents & I was so impressed with Paramount & the flat, I signed there & then ....... & I'm still here, over 4 years later in my perfect studio in leafy Hamptead. Paramount's tenant care is also impeccable - quick responses and an empathy for a tenants circumstances.

I don't usually feel compelled to write reviews, but I can honestly say I think I rent with the best, they made making the daunting move to London a breeze &, perhaps most importantly, they passed the test with my Mum! Thanks Spencer & Team!

Paramount Properties