Jan 16,2012
By: 'Cristina and Dan'
Jan 16,2012
Professional Service ! ! ! After really bad experiences with different estate agencies I had the best luck to pass by Brinkley's agency on Putney High Street.To be honest i choose them randomly.I was in need of an answer regarding my problems with the past agency so i just entered in their office searching for some advice/help.They helped me without even knowing me and from that moment I knew that this is 'my agency'.So thank you Brinkley's . Have to say they are REALLY professional in what they are doing.I'm renting a property from them and whenever a problem occurs, with just a phone call to Brinkley's everything is resolved.The property manager is always there if anything bothers you and they are always responding via e-mails,being really quick.From my experience with Brinkley's I would honestly recommend them at any time ! ! !

Brinkleys Estate Agents