Jan 13,2016
By: 'Mrs Savage'
Jan 13,2016
Unlike other letting agents, Orange Lettings care about the welfare of the tenant and their rights and feelings, rather than putting all their time and energy into ripping people off and siding solely with the landlord on everything. My property had fallen through and I needed somewhere within a week. Stacey at Orange Lettings - on New Year's eve and with just an hour's notice - arranged viewings at the last minute and did everything to make sure I was not homeless in the new year. She had me in the property within a week and put in extra time and effort to get the references done quickly. She was friendly and professional and helped me with everything, providing updates several times a day as she knew I was worried. There was nothing Orange Lettings and Stacey in particular, would not do to help me. They are in touch regularly to see how I am getting on. I feel that Orange Lettings are helpful, much better run than other letting agents, they seem to genuinely enjoy helping their tenants and landlords which makes a change. Also no hidden or surprise charges either. Or last minute changes. Straightforward and trustworthy.
Pretty Standard, but there were no hidden extras as with other agents springing a surprise on you

Orange Property Services (UK) Ltd