Jan 11,2016
By: 'carol'
Jan 11,2016
I had a problem with my bank that I was unaware of and Elizabeth Lloyd couldn't have helped enough. The problem was resolved and she was so lovely and reassured me that everything was sorted. Definatly recommend pinewood if all their staff are this helpful. Elizabeth's customer care approach is excellent and makes you feel like you are not just a number. Brill.
Good
By: Elizabeth
Jan 11, 2016
Hi Carol, Thank you very much for such a kind-worded review. It has been a pleasure working with you recently to resolve the minor issue with your payment. I hope we can continue to provide you with such a highly appreciated service in the future, and if you do happen to require any help at all please do contact me accordingly. Kind Regards, Elizabeth.

Pinewood Properties