Jan 15,2012
Jan 15,2012
I am writng to say how pleased i was with the excellent service i received from all the staff at Whitegates, Beeston, Nottm. Armond Ghahramani dealt with me the most, & i receved an excellent service from him., which includes the proffessional way he dealt with my move, & the very pleasant manner that he conducts himself. Absolutely first class. Armond dealt with the necessary paperwork, & went out of his way to meet me at the house in an evening time which helped me alot, & helped progress the move quicker.. Thanks Armond, & thanks to all the staff at Whitegates. Ps, sorry for the delay in replying to your email. Been busy with work commitments, & the move. I received the keys on 05.12.11.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 18! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 18, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 18