Jan 14,2012
Jan 14,2012
The epitomy of unprofessionalism. My wife and I had arranged a viewing for a property in Northwood Middlesex at 11.15am. We arrived on time but no agent was there to greet us and so we waited until 11.30am when we called head office. A lady answered and apologised and said the sales agent was probably stuck in traffic and would be there shortly. She offered to take our details and would find out where the agent was. The agent never arrived, he never called and neither did head office. What a great way of wasting a Saturday morning. I could have been watching football focus! Complete and utter waste of time. Avoid these cowboys at all costs! Anyone who buys from them will probably regret it (providing an agent actually turns up to show the house in the first place!)
Actually turn up at the alloted time Call to say you will be late Call to say you are not coming at all Head office should return calls!
By: Clarke
Nov 09, 2015
Dear Niral, I am very sorry to hear of your experience, this isn't the way Robert Cooper typically operates. We have tried to contact you without success so can you please e-mail us at enquiries@robertcooperandco.com your contact details so we can rectify this situation. Kind Regards Robert Cooper

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Robert Cooper & Co Eastcote! To leave a new review of Robert Cooper & Co Eastcote, please click the link below !
Write a review for Robert Cooper & Co Eastcote