Jan 14,2012
Jan 14,2012
Being a student I obviously don\'t know much about renting a house. Myself and my two friends needed to rent a place for year 2 of our university course, and having a terrible experience with a previous company [Foxtons] we were very biased about using another.

A friend of ours recommended Spencer James to us after they managed to get a property almost right next to our university, so we thought we\'d give them a go. Andy was very understanding with us being students and gave us the choice between three flats in the same area as our friend. He didn\'t rush through the viewings, he repeated things when we asked [I have a slight problem understanding technical words, so if I said I didn\'t understand he politely said it in an easier way] and eventually we settled upon one of the flats, the flat literally next door to the people that recommended us.

At first there were problems, I\'m not going to lie. The previous tenants took their time moving out and we kept being told the wrong move in dates, the repairs, painters and cleaners took their sweet time doing their work, but he kept us up to date on everything going on after we expressed our concern about being able to move in before uni started up again.

However, I would still highly recommend him, as even though sometimes it takes a few mentions, he gets the job done in the end. He\'s great, especially with students as he knows that they won\'t know 100% what is going on unless they\'ve lived away from home before, and lets face it most students going into Year 2 are buying their first property. He can be a little sarcastic at times but it\'s not in an intended rude way.

Overall, I\'m pleased with my service with Spencer James and I highly recommend them to anyone in my area looking for their first property to rent, especially students.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencer James Residential London! To leave a new review of Spencer James Residential London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencer James Residential London