Jan 22,2012
Jan 22,2012
I enquired about a couple of properties listed on the MyLondonHome website at 6pm in the evening, expecting the usual "Those aren't *real* properties, they're just so we can get your details", or simply to just be ignored - the normal level of service that I've come to expect from other letting agents.

I was positively shocked when I got a call not 1/2 hour later from Ian James, property consultant at MLH, who talked me through the available properties they had on offer, and discussed my requirements in depth. He then arranged a tour of various properties across London, and thankfully I found one I liked!

The whole process was extremely smooth from start to finish, not what I had come to expect from a lettings agent at all. There were a couple of minor hiccups relating to getting references approved on time, and Ian and the MLH property management team kept me well informed and helped get the issues resolved as quickly as possible.

I'd not hesitate to recommend MLH to anyone looking for property in London, they really are in a class of their own.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London