Jan 14,2012
Jan 14,2012
We got superb service throughout our flat sale from Oliver Lewis, our agent, and all his Paramount West Hampstead colleagues. The marketing was effective and efficient, and a great cash buyer was locked down quickly at exactly the price they had predicted, so they clearly know their market and their buyers.
But the real standout aspect of the Paramount service was the extraordinary patience shown by Oliver when helping me push through my chained purchase, thus enabling my sale to go through. Our purchase was officially via some other (useless) agent, but was in effect only made possible by Oliver's diligent efforts helping me chase down all sorts of nonsense from my vendor. This took 11 (!) months, but Oliver never gave up, and remained positive, patient and constructive throughout : a truly remarkable example of everything you'd hope for in an estate agent.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London