Jan 14,2012
Jan 14,2012
My flat is in the possession of Future Homes, whom I previously had a contract with, the contract had expired and I requested my flat back, but they refused to return back to me. Its even complicated as they the property is currently being sublet to someone else.
I requested on the 7th of October 2010 that I would like to take possession of my flat in Drayton Park, and subsequently the whole process has dragged on and on, which is not helpful to me. A section 21 notice was finally given to the tenant, which expired on the 26th of December 2010.
I would like to highlight that I have been losing money over the period as a consequence, If I had taken the flat back and rented it, I would have achieved more rental income in line with the current market valve to service my increasing of service charges and other obligations to do with the flat.
By not having the flat back I also missed the chance of my son living with me, which was my intention and could not afford to rent another flat of that size as I could not afford it. You cannot put any valve on this despicable action of yours.
I would like to note that I am being deprived of my privilege to control my affairs as I see fit which is my lawful right. I have lost a lot of income due to their selfish and greedy actions and also continue to do so. I am also concerned at the state at which my flat would be when I eventually take possession of the flat and the cost to get it back to its original state when it was given to you.
It seems that that their main preoccupation is to obtain an income from a property that does not belong to them at any cost, which is not only unjust but morally wrong and illegal as I have made several attempts to recover my flat back.

I took Future homes to the ombudsman and and won the case but they have not made attempts to do the right thing and give me back my property. There is no way I would consider doing business with them again and I if i had any indication that they were likly to act so unprofessionally and unscrupulouslyI would never have dealth with them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Future Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of Future Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Future Homes Office 1