Jan 13,2012
Jan 13,2012
I have been dealing with Paramount Properties as a private tenant since 1999.
During this time I grew to appreciate and trust their work ethics, efficiency and service.

The strong working relationship that was formed with Mark Durban, one of the letting agents, has granted my sense of security and comfort in my dealings with the agency, which is paramount to feeling at home in a rented property.
Over the years Mark has remained approachable and personable and has often gone out of his way to resolve any issues that needed sorting out, be it management or maintanance ones.

On the a whole my experience with the agency has been very good, my needs as a tenant were met, and I continue to feel well looked after, while my privacy and independence are never disturbed.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London