Dec 23,2015
By: 'George Kotylo'
Dec 23,2015
I have been a landlord with Pinewood Lettings for 5 years now and have every faith in their management of my property. I receive all my statements and receipts on time and professionally itemised. All inspections and problems are dealt with immediately and always with thoroughness. The communication with Pinewood is excellent too. Whenever I have contacted them I have been given all the information I require swiftly and most importantly , accurately. Elizabeth and Holly particularly have a friendly but business-like approach to dealing with things as do all the staff I have dealt with over the years. I really appreciate the service I get!
By: Elizabeth
Jan 04, 2016
Hi George, I would like to take the time to thank you for leaving myself and Pinewood Lettings such a kind review. It is lovely to hear that highly valued landlords such as yourself are so pleased with the work we do on your behalf. If I can be of any further help in the future, please do contact me accordingly. Kind Regards, Elizabeth.

Pinewood Properties