Dec 21,2011
Dec 21,2011
Paid a holding deposit on a property, couldn't get hold of Sam Alexander for most of the time between the payment date and the move-in date, finally got hold of them 2 days before to find out we couldn't move in due to a "leak". Agreed to pay my deposit back immediately - never received it, nobody answers the phone or responds to e-mails, I can't get to the office during working hours. Finally got hold of someone who told me it would take 30 days for a refund. 30 days later, no refund, nobody answering the phone, mega frustration.... Now 2 months later I still have no deposit (£600 too, not a tiny amount), got hold of them again and was told I had to go into the office. Not really sure why being in the office will make a difference to phone/e-mail, especially as I transferred money to them within minutes.

Highly annoying company, don't bother with them at all.
Given me my deposit straight away, answered the phone, answered their e-mail address, made the effort to notify me that the flat wasn't available before we left our jobs to re-locate...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sam Alexander Office 1! To leave a new review of Sam Alexander Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sam Alexander Office 1