Jan 22,2009
Jan 22,2009
As their fees increase the level of service goes down. Repairs are not inspected so their contractors know they can get away with poor work,
if you complain nothing is ever done
By: Beatboy
Mar 31, 2009
This company are a license to print money, this was proofed by my solicitors reading of the evidence I submitted to them regarding me dealings.

I have done all I can do to try and render this situation and settle bills, although they ignore every bit of correspondence I sent them. I've paid 350 during the past 3 months and they's re-applied an
By: amanda cat
Feb 21, 2009
I agree - we should contact watchdog. I have owned a studio flat for around ten years in Spirit Quay and pay a staggering
By: Lady Di
Feb 15, 2009
I have to agree with all of these reviews. I have also had an appalling service from this company over the years.Numerous letters have been sent to this company without any replies.I have quieried bills and because i have waited for a reply(which of course, did'nt arrive)they decided to go straight to my mortgage provider for the service charge as well as trying to charge me solicitors fees which i refused to pay!
If anyone has tried to contact Solitaires solicitors,they may well find a message on their answerphone to contact Solitaire direct and not them. They are also getting fedup with their clients it would seem!!
My building has had problems with it from day one.It may well be due,in part to a shoddy builder but should due diligence been performed by Solitaire before taking over the property?
Maybe we should all get together and contact Watchdog!!!
By: braver
Jan 23, 2009
Irregular contractors such as decorators do seem to get away with poor work and this is because Solitaire fail to check their workmanship. However I have learned from speaking to our regular contractors such as cleaners and gardeners, that they sometimes miss a scheduled visit because they have not been paid by Solitaire. My experience with Solitaire tells me this explanation is probably genuine.
By: charlie
Jan 22, 2009
My company is one of Solitaire's contractors (for obvious reasons I cannot name my company at the moment). We have carried out maintenance at several London sites for many years - and we actually do the work. However, Solitaire still owe us quite a lot of money for the work we have done (they've probably charged their tenants though). After much chasing by us of the outstanding bills, they're now telling us that they had cancelled the contracts prior to us carrying out the work (they hadn't). Legal proceedings about to be commenced. So if your contractors are not doing the work - it's probably because we're not being paid.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1