Jan 12,2012
Jan 12,2012
If Carlsburg made horrific customer service then Ashby Lowery block management would be it!

This company employ staff who have no idea about customer service or how to deal with people and I would very much like to be invites by Darren to train his team in manners and customer service - because this is lacking within this business.

Not only do the staff (with the exception of one very pleasant and helpful lady) speak to you with aggression, the company employ a parking management firm of which they only have a telephone number for and no address. I consider that doing business wih a company whom you don't have an address of an exceptionally odd way of doing business.

Whenever I call to report an issue with the block or seek assistance from the team, with the exception of one individual, I left feeling wound up and stressed out due to the way I have been treated. Its a though I present and inconvenience to them, when infact I pay their wages to be there to help me through my block management fees!!!! I was once told whilst disputing payment of these fees that should I not cooperate then they would contact my mortgage provider!!! Clearly they have no idea about data protection and would have a hard chance getting any communication from one in he first place, perhaps I could assist them here too. Wasn't the condescending staff member most gobsmacked when I advised her that she could try all she liked to contact my mortgage provider, but would have a hard job in doing so as there is no mortgage on my property as I've paid for it in full! I just wish I could have been there to see her face!

I really wish that it was a different story I was telling about this company as I hate being negative but after years of such awful service I don't consider that it's going to change anytime soon and hope that one day soon something will be done to put this right and that Ashby Lowery realise the importance of their customers and put them at the heart of what they do. If anything changes, I look forward to writing a positive review...... Watch this space - but don't hold your breath!!!
By: whatastate!agents
Sep 19, 2013
We would Never recommend them to anyone, a load of arrogant, money grabbing , rude people - your words, not mine, I totally agree- Lucky for me my uncle is a lawyer and I will be taking them to court. I have been waiting for our deposit for 2 weeks plus now, ridiculous really, they are full of excuses! I am however so glad we are no longer having to deal with the arrogant, useless employees who think its ok to fob you off continuously- I AGREE, TRAINING IS NEEDED- there are people out there who are jobless that can actually do a job and do it well, why are these people employed and not them???
By: Angrycustomer
May 24, 2013
I agree. Rude, arrogant and aggressive. This is harassment. If they have a dispute they start giving you threats and poker bluffs. I suggest the people should stay away from these people.
By: unhappy
Oct 16, 2012
I had Ashby Lowery rent my house , when the tenents moved out my house was left in the most disgusting condition , i will never again trust them in charge of my house :(
By: Nick
Sep 29, 2012
We also have had a horrendous time in the past with this company ,
Thankfully we don't have to deal with them any longer- we changed our Block Management , and also got our service charges reduced as AL were charging us over the top charges.
And if they did have to get painters in to decorate, these guys must buy the cheapest paint because it all peels off after a short time, yet we were being charged over the top Service charges for these repairs.
Our New Block Management dealt with all this, we all had a meeting and discussed the SC and got them reduced to an affordable level for us all they are much better than ashby lowery and we do have a say in things - not just the directors.
Ashby Lowery are rude, don't care about people, don't respond to calls, don't have emergency contact numbers.
AGM don't happen every year, when meetings were arranged - we never got a choice of time - they are arranged to meet the needs of Ashby Lowery , what about the people who don't finish work until 6pm, and then cannot attend the meetings, and as we used to pay this crowd to block manage they should have been doing as We ask - not what they decide.
Leaseholders/ Residents don't have a say in anything- only directors
We paid service charges
We also have friends who rented through Ashby Lowery , they also complained about them , their rude ways, intimidating, arrogant and no care attitude D Wilson , we have heard a lot of stories about this company and why anyone would want them as block management is mind boggling!
By: D Wilson
Jan 25, 2012
'A'. I believe that your comment relates to being 'clamped' for not following the paking rules at the development where you live. The parking rules are to ensure that residents are not inconvenienced by unauthorised or inconsiderate use of limited space which will adversely affect others. I am disappointed that you would use this medium to make such comments and use an 'anonymous' way to critisize. You have been afforded appropriate consideration of your views however the fact remains that you or someone with you parked where they shouldn't. Consider being blocked in by someone parking where they shouldn't and there being no one to police the situation; this would likely cause you greater agnst. I remain happy to put to the freeeholder any other suggestions regarding parking management. Look forward to hearing from you. D Wilson
By: Darren Wilson
Jan 23, 2012
I am disappointed to read your review and would like the opportunity to review what has caused it. In most instances leaseholders can decide whether we are retained in the role of block managers and therefore if we are not carrying out the task to their satisfaction our services can be dispensed with. The overall view of our clients is that we do a good job and hence increasing levels of instructions year on year. Please contact me (as you haven't done so yet) so that your points can be reveiwed. D Wilson.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ashby Lowery Residential Office 1