Jan 12,2012
By: 'Tom Jackson'
Jan 12,2012
I dealt with Kevin just before Christmas - my tenants had just told me they were moving out in the first week of January, so not exactly ideal time to let a new property.
Kevin was very honest with me from the outset, he didn't promise me the earth, was open about fees and how much I'd get in my hand per month if he found me some tenants. Crucially, he said he was willing to work through the Christmas period - when other agents I'd met had just wished me 'Merry Christmas, see you next year' when I wanted my flat let before the year was out..!
So I went with Kevin - rather than put the flat on too low or ridiculously high - he called me to ask me what I thought we should put it on for. Nice touch. Within days he had taken 3 sets of prospective tenants around the property, one of which made a decent offer which we accepted. From then, Kevin was 100% upfront about costs/fees etc, helped me with my old tenants, helped with finding handymen for the flat, even offered to help on his day off on the day of the move..!
Once the tenants were in, I received my money 3 days later, exactly when he said I would. I didn't think letting a flat could be this easy, Kevin has proved me wrong.

Jorgensen Turner