Dec 21,2015
Rebecca
By: 'David Buxton'
Dec 21,2015
Pinewood property provide an excellent full service, keeping me informed of any issues with the property and managing all the things that need doing. This takes all the worry out of letting and leaves me to focus on other things.
Pinewood offer different fees for different levels of service. I selected the full service and I am very happy with the value provided by the fee.
By: Elizabeth
Dec 21, 2015
Hi David, I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave myself, Rebecca and Pinewood Lettings such a kind worded review. It is a pleasure to know we are providing the levels of service you expect and more! If you do require anything further from myself or Rebecca, feel free to contact us directly. Kind Regards, Elizabeth.

Pinewood Properties