Jan 12,2012
Jan 12,2012
Firstly, thank you to the guys at the Shoreditch and Highbury & Islington branch's for all your help.

I recently used City & Urban, Shoreditch to market my property on the Islington/Old Street border. I thought that the service from the initial valuation through to completion was not only professional, but also very efficient.
I started the selling process by inviting a three agents round. I found City & Urban's confidence in realistic pricing, and knowledge of the area, to be above board in comparison to the other agents.
They used their Highbury & Islington and Shoreditch branches to advertise the property, along with the major websites, too. It took only 3 weeks to get a full asking price offer, and, although the sale wasn't the most simple, the office were very proactive in getting things through with solicitors.
I would certainly recommend City & Urban for any sellers who are worried about who to use. They offered me a completely transparent service and I would definitely use again.

Greig M.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of City & Urban-international Office 1! To leave a new review of City & Urban-international Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for City & Urban-international Office 1