Jan 12,2012
Jan 12,2012
Easily the worst estate agent I have ever dealt with. They are SO unprofessional and cheap. They botched our move in, refused or delayed several important repairs. They do not give a damn about the tenant and are all about taking the money and having a high turnover of tenants. This is encouraged by their having a £50 charge admin fee to renew, even though they insist their tenancy agreement is a 'standard document' and cannot be altered. Then they email you the thing and try to make you do their admin! (which you're paying £50 go!).

They tried to put our rent up a large amount without doing anything to the flat to justify it. Just pure greed.

To get a anything done by them you have to hassle them incessantly and the stress is now affecting my health. I have spoken to four other Haywoods tenants and they all say the same: they are cheap bullies.

Do not rent with them. Go elsewhere.
By: Haywwods, Wrexham
Aug 03, 2016
I am sorry that these two people had a bad experience with Haywoods, and I must say that their comments are very damming, but we cannot discuss individual cases here. Thankfully, these comments were made some time ago, and I can assure prospective customers that Haywoods is a very professional company, and we always put our customers needs first - be they tenants or landlords, vendors or buyers.
A lot has changed in our office, and we are proud to be working our way up the popularity charts with our outstanding offers and customer service.
May 10, 2012
Absolute rubbish....Heywoods Wrexham are probably the worst esate agents. Everything this reviewer has stated is true....I moved out of one of their properties over 6 weeks ago, and still haven't had my deposit back, nor the extra rent I paid. But they are very quick to pass forwarding details on to gas, electric and water. They just are so cheap and unprofessional, they don't have the repairs done as soon as they know, in fact, I reported a fault and in the six months i lived there they never fixed it at all. AVOID!
By: HaywoodsWrexham
Mar 08, 2012
We have no idea who this tenant is - we have not been charging the £50 admin fee to renew contracts unless there is a new tenant being added to the agreement and we have to do an additional credit check - we do not want a high turnover of tenants at all - we are all about keeping our tenants happy and in the property for as long as possible.

We have not increased anybody's rent recently either so not sure what this is all about and all our maintenance is dealt with as soon as we become aware of it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haywoods Wrexham! To leave a new review of Haywoods Wrexham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haywoods Wrexham