Dec 21,2015
Jon
By: 'Chris'
Dec 21,2015
Cross Keys were recommended to us by a friend and we definitely made the right choice. Jon Curtis came around to discuss the sale and explained how it all worked in a friendly and professional manner. He then went on to take an excellent bunch of pictures which were on the internet that day. He was always quick to deal with our many queries as the process progressed, often outside of office hours. I couldn't praise him highly enough. He was ably assisted by Aimee Mitchell who was always helpful and cheerfully dealt with my many queries and kept me up to date via phone and regular e mails. All in all, a very efficient and reliable pairing who I would have no hesitation in recommending to any potential seller. Thank you.
By: Jon Curtis
Dec 22, 2015
Thank you Chris for your kind review! Wishing you and Louise all the best in Scotland!
By: Aimee
Dec 21, 2015
Hi Chris, thank you for your lovely comments, have a great Christmas!

Cross Keys Estates