Jan 12,2012
Jan 12,2012
All was fine when we first rented the property, however come to end the tenancy and that is where the problems begin. They had never provided us with the prescribed information, leaving our landlord in the position of potentially being sued and it took five phone calls, two weeks and many many lies (we don't have to provide it etc. etc.) before we got any details and they were still incomplete (we had to contact the DPS for the rest). We ended our tenancy on the 18th, our landlord gave written permission to them on the 20th and they then made excuse after excuse after excuse as to why they couldn't release it all of which contradicted their previous excuses (first they needed verbal confirmation, then they hadn't received the letters, then they had received but not signed, then they didn't have our correct details etc.). In all my dealings the staff were rude, incompetant and downright lied to me. I had the phone put down on me and was shouted at when I pointed out their errors and had to print out a copy of the housing act before they would admit they were wrong. A month later they still haven't returned my deposit or sent a copy of their complaints procedure as requested. I have had to get the contact details for head office from the DPS in order to contact someone directly regarding the deposit release as the branch refused to give them to me. An utterly unscrupulous shambles of a practice, AVOID!!!!! THEY DO NOT OPERATE WITHIN THE LAW!
The agent could have been honest with me. I apreciate there may be the odd problem from time to time and gave them more then enough chances to rectify any mistakes that were made. However, continual lies, bad attitude and a flagrant disregard for the laws governing their operation mean that I would never ever trust them again with anything, especially not something so important as my home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mann South Croydon MANN! To leave a new review of Mann South Croydon MANN, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mann South Croydon MANN