Jan 12,2012
Jan 12,2012
This office were fantastic. I must admit, we were on the market with another agent at first but were very disatisfied with the level of service that we were receiving. We spoke to Damien who arranged an appointment immediately to see our property. He gave us some sound advice and pointed out where we were going wrong. We felt very confident in him and the office, so instructed them right away.

Through out the whole process, we were given feedback after every viewing. And Damien was always trying to come up with new ideas and different ways of trying make our property stand out. Eventually we agreed a sale which Damien negotiated on extremely well, achieving £25,000 more than the initial offer.

I would HIGHLY recommend this office as I know too well, they always provide a top service! Well done guys.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Willesden Green! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Willesden Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Willesden Green