Dec 18,2015
Kayleigh Shepstone
Matthew Elliott
Dec 18,2015
We had a really positive experience with Northwood's the staff were always friendly and always sorted any problems if we had any, I would definitely recommend this company to others.

The only thing we didn't like so much was the 6 monthly inspections and the need to pay £30.00 in admin fees just to renew our tenancy every 6 months, with all other letting agents we have used this has never happened, inspections would be once a year and there was no charge to renew tenancy I think if you are a good tenant and pay your rent on time then this should be taken into consideration.
As stated in above comments " The only thing we didn't like so much was the 6 monthly inspections and the need to pay ‚£30.00 in admin fees just to renew our tenancy every 6 months, with all other letting agents we have used this has never happened, inspections would be once a year and there was no charge to renew tenancy I think if you are a good tenant and pay your rent on time then this should be taken into consideration." We believed the rent to be a good price for the property and were happy to pay this.

Northwood