Jan 11,2012
Jan 11,2012
I asked Whitegates, Walton Vale to value my home so i could sell. From start to finish they have made the experience easy for me to understand and follow. When i have been unsure or needed reassurence they have always been very friendly and happy to help. In the end i decided to not only sell but find my new home through them. My advisor Ann-Marie has been very helpful, understanding and supportive and this helped me get through what can be a very stressful time trying to sell a house in such uncertain times. Whilst other estates agents gave feedback about trying to sell in the current climate, Whitegates remained encouraging and i sold my home within a short space of time. I would recommend them to anyone looking at selling their home or even looking to rent/buy. A first class service by first class people!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 25