Dec 16,2015
Jon
By: 'Dean'
Dec 16,2015
Jon Curtis & Aimee Mitchell were exceptional during the time from my offer being accepted through to completion day,which was a very long 12months. There were many problems & both of them gladly kept me up to date with the situation,even informing of no news. I wish my solicitor was as thorough as them. It was very much appreciated . They replied swiftly with any questions that I had & that was quite a few over the year. I can't thank you both enough. Excellent work.
By: Jon Curtis
Dec 17, 2015
Thank you Dean for your kind comments, I pleased you are finally settled into your new home... even if it did take a year!
By: Aimee
Dec 17, 2015
Thank you ever so much for your lovely comments Dean. I wish you all the best in your new home!

Cross Keys Estates