Jan 11,2012
Jan 11,2012
I bought a property through Paramount in Jan 2011. To start with the website was clear and consise and listed as much detail about the property as possible (including floorplan and energy rating). When I booked a viewing with Oliver Lewis (the salesman for the property) he was on time and waiting outside. When showing me around he gave me a clear description of the plus points of the property as well as where improvements could be made to increase the value of the property and the kind of rental figures I could get once the flat was refurbished. When making offers Oliver was always available to chat about what was happening and always updating me on the vendors situation. All in all i felt very comfortable dealing with Paramount and the service a recieved was much appreciated (especially since I was a first time buyer).

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London