Jan 11,2012
Jan 11,2012
Very cautious after reading some of the reviews on here! The level of service was (as stated in most of the reviews) was initially outstanding. Very polite, very professional and made me feel quite at ease BUT I was still wary due to the negative comments on here.

Before leaving a deposit, I read through the contract I signed - the staff clarified anything I was doubtful about and all was successful.. I never received any of the negative service after I signed as some of the others on this site seem to have - hence why I thought the agents deserved a post from me. I dont usually waste my time posting on sites like this, but I cannot believe how fantastic madison brook's service especially after expecting a disaster (from reading some reviews here!)

Would definitely recommend their service!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands! To leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for Madison Brook Docklands