Jan 20,2009
Jan 20,2009
Reading the reviews already posted, so many comments ring true with my experience.

Initially, I was impressed with the speed at which tenants were found for my flat. But soon began to have reservations.

As mentioned in another review on this site I too was bullied into purchasing additional furniture for the tenants once they were in situ. This must be a selling tactic of the agents - to promise additional items without the landlords knowledge.

More seriously, now I am approaching the twelve month mark and want to exercise the break clause and my client manager will not acknowledge any of my email or telephone messages..so I feel totally helpless as it is proving impossible to speak to anyone about this, I have faced a wall of voicemail and automated bounce backs.

I have also rented a flat from Ludlow Thompson a few years ago and I am afraid to say also experienced problems with builders being given keys to my flat and letting themselves into the flat late at night, while I was in bed!! SO...PLEASE TAKE HEED!!! The comments you read on the review sites are a reality!
By: Sue Colledge
Jan 26, 2009
I am concerned to read about your grievance. If you tell me who your property 'client manager' is and your name/contact details I will ensure that they get in touch with you.

I wish to reassure you that ludlowthompson does not have a tactic of promising items to tenants - there is a process for agreeing items upfront in a rider agreement. If the latter is not followed I would want to investigate. With reference to the keys, we notify tenants if we need to access the property in accordance with the tenacy agreement terms. Obviously we would want to know about builders letting themselves into a flat late at night - did you alert us at the time? This would be highly unusual and not sanctioned by ludlowthompson.

As a Director of ludlowthompson I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you and discuss this with you so that I can look into the matter.

If you are happy for me to contact you, kindly send me the following info:
~ Your telephone number
~ The best time of day to contact you
~ Please mention this website review and the date of your review so I can cross reference

You will find my contact details at the below link -

(You may need to cut and paste the above into a new browser page)

I do hope you will give us the chance to address this grievance even if you feel disenchanted with ludlowthompson; what you think is very important to us. We routinely ask every single one of our customers how they feel about our service and in the last year alone we received record numbers of 'excellent' scores with our feedback ratings. That said we do not rest on our laurels; sometimes, like any other business, things can and do go wrong and we are just as keen to hear about this and to resolve matters as far as possible. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for taking the time to share your views.
Su Colledge
Director, ludlowthompson

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Apex House