Jan 10,2012
Jan 10,2012
Having decided to go with an online agent I based my choice partially on the response I received when I phoned them to enquire about selling my property. They were helpful, polite, professional and incredibly quick. Within 3 days they had visited, taken photos, filled out all paperwork, filmed a 360degree tour, written and uploaded all information and posted it to all major websites (Rightmove etc)

It was very clear how the process worked and my first viewer came round within the first week, had made an offer and I've just exchanged with completion in a couple of weeks. Although it is probably a combination of a number of factors that resulted in such a quick sale, Hatched was definitely a factor and their effective communication was a breath of fresh air.

Highly recommended!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin! To leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hatched Hitchin