Jan 10,2012
Jan 10,2012
A lot of people only ever write reviews on websites like this when they have a grievance but I prefer to write reviews when I have something positive to say. I have to say I am surprised by the content of the few reviews there are about Heritage on the internet (including the ones on here) as they seem to lack any real substance but it is refreshing to see that the Managing Director has replied to them nonetheless. I am sure a lot of agents competitors just post bad reviews for the hell of it.
My whole experience of dealing with Heritage, right from the off, was a positive one and I found the staff to be extremely helpful and friendly through the whole process of our let. They were extremely reponsive to our original enquiry when other agents, we contacted, were not. Nothing seemed too much trouble and they even arranged to stay late on a Saturday afternoon as my wife and I were held up by our removals. A special thank you to Kevin for doing this!
We are very happy in our property. There were a couple of minor maintenance issues that could have easily been overlooked prior to our occupancy, but someone came out straight away for a look and sent in a plumber and arranged a callout for someone to look at the dishwasher very quickly.
We have friends in Kenilworth who also rent through their Kenilworth Branch and they have been in their house for a long time and have said very positive things about the staff over there too.
Credit where credit is due...Well done Heritage Property and thanks for eveything...I will post again if I notice your standards slipping!! Best wishes. Ian Bear
Jun 09, 2012
Dear Stickler

It would be helpful if you would elaborate on your comments please so I can try and see why you may have felt the necessity to post your comment?

Managing Director of Heritage Property
By: Stickler
May 22, 2012
Heritage = Poor service & rude staff !
Feb 15, 2012
Dear tennant1
Thank you for your comment. It is really unhelpful, almost malicious and has not sustance! However, it sums up my point about the use of this website perfectly well thank you.
I am sure you couldn't possibly be one of our competitors leaving a posting like this!
Heritage Property are No1 on Rightmove for completed lets and new instructions in CV8, CV31 & CV32 postcodes and we currently manage 625 properties and complete over 300 tenant finds per year. Hopefully, we are doing something right somewhere!! However, we can't be right all the time and, as I have stated before, I available for anyone to contact me to see if I can help resolve any problems that they have and that includes you, tennant1! Letting property is, unfortunately, not an exact science!

Kindest regards

Managing Director

By: tennant1
Jan 29, 2012
It seems a little convenient that the only good review is posted the day after the MD started answering the critisisms of previous reviews from months ago. I have had dealing with Heritage after they took over another agent in Kenilworth. I would go with the poor reviews and ignore this one!
By: Super Si
Jan 26, 2012
These sites just seem to highlight the bad and never the good in the companies, so to see such a positive review is a refreshing change. I have just rented my third property through heritage and have always found them friendly & helpful.
Sure things breakdown or just stop working but they have always been on the ball with rectifying the problem. Have these habitual moaners ever owned their own homes ?
A big well done heritage property. Simon Taylor
Jan 11, 2012
Dear Ian

Thank you very much for your kind comments. I agree strongly with your comments about websites such as this one. I am not sure they are very constructive. I am all for transparency in our business but the website producers need to clarify that the comments submitted are genuine. I have actually email allagents.co.uk to ask them a) to get our name right b) to list our other branch and c) to ask them why they did not invite us to join the site or even bother to tell us abou it - to date I have not had a response!

I have shown your comments to all of our staff in both branches and they are really pleased you have acknowledged their efforts. I am not surprised by what you have said though as it's more in keeping with the experiecnes that customers have with our company

I am sure the rest of your tenancy will run as smoothly as it has done to date, but please let me if anything does go wrong? I have said before that letting property isn't an exact science but we always do our utmost to do the right thing.

Kindest regards

Managing Director
01926 451045 or 07813 718356

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch