Jan 19,2009
Jan 19,2009
We've been in our property for over 6 years and have had trouble from day one - in fact we were warned by the people we bought the house from but I foolishly thought they couldn't be that bad!!! Until recently I really didn't realise the depth of feeling against Solitaire and although I get so frustrated trying to deal with them, it has reassured me that perhaps we can all do something about this company. Non existent customer service, property managers who have lied to residents, false accounting (freehold houses were charged for roof tiles for the leasehold flats!) and a total disregard for their clients. Surely there must be something we can do to get rid of this company??!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1