Download Property Smart Leader App
Jan 10,2012
By: 'Mark Mathieu'
Jan 10,2012
I purchased a two bed flat off Paramount in March 2011. As a first time buyer I was apprehensive and to be honest I didn't really have a clue with how to go about things. Paramount were very patient and after an initial chat and numerous viewings helped me find my ideal property within my budget. During my search I had dealings with several estate agents and I can comfortably say the most professional and knowledgeable I dealt with was Oliver Lewis, who I found wasn't pushy or forceful and genuinely knew the answers to questions a lot of other estate agents either didn't know or tried to blag. I will be using Paramount as and when I decide to move on and can recommend them very highly.

Paramount Properties