Jan 10,2012
Jan 10,2012
As executor to the will of my late fathers estate, I was required to sell his property, our family home since 1969. I knew a couple of the staff in the Wellington office and decided that this connection coupled with what I already perceived to be a professional outfit would be ideal, when considering the stress and emotion involved with the situation. The attention to detail was impressive and the advert and the property details were done in a way that gave you confidence for a sale. After a clutch of viewings and a couple of months later an offer was made. Despite the buyer and their solicitors being a bit awkward we came through, with support and advice from the team which helped immensely. I would have no hesitation in using them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Webbers Estate Agents Wellington! To leave a new review of Webbers Estate Agents Wellington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Webbers Estate Agents Wellington