Dec 14,2015
By: 'Elizabeth Lloyd'
Dec 14,2015
I was ringing repeatedly to the office in an attempt to pay my rent while I was away in the USA but on every try I received no reply even following a voicemail requesting the office contact me. In a desperate attempt to pay on time I emailed a generic email address I found on the website with very little hope of any kind of reply, particularly in light of the fact it was later in the day on a Saturday. To my absolute amazement and relief I very promptly received an extremely helpful and informative email from Elizabeth in accounts who kindly facilitated the entire process for me. Her level of communication, speed of reply, understanding for the situation and willingness to go the extra mile is a credit to your company and I wish to thank her most sincerely for her assistance in a potentially troublesome situation. Thanks to her actions I was able to pay my rent easily and efficiently while overseas and continue to enjoy my vacation. Thank you Elizabeth!
By: Elizabeth
Dec 14, 2015
Good Morning, I would like to take the time to say thank you for such a kind review. I do apologize that your call was not answered, unfortunately our accounts department are only open Mon-Fri. However, luckily I was available in the main office and was able to deal with your request promptly upon receipt of your email. I am extremely happy that I have been able to resolve this for you so promptly, and would also like to thank you for your co-operation in the matter. If you do need any assistance in the future, please feel free to contact me accordingly. Kind Regards, Elizabeth.

Pinewood Properties