Jan 19,2009
Jan 19,2009
I have been a long standing client of Glenn Flegg & Company for approximatley 10 years and during this long association myself, family and friends have bought and sold properties. More recently I have had dealings with the Lettings & Management Department; my solicitor recommended to only use a professionally qualified and indemnified agent and Glenn Flegg & Company fulfilled this criteria. I must comment on the management team, they have been superb in dealing with every matter, which is such a comfort as we currently reside out of the area and travel overseas frequently. Well done Glenn Flegg & Company, we are pleased to continue to recommend you to family and friends.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham! To leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham