Jan 10,2012
Jan 10,2012
I found the Barnard Marcus branch people ok, but the Sequence office that manages the ongoing lettings absolutely terrible.

Item 1 - for a plumber call out, a charge of £675 was duplicated on my bill. Sequence agreed it was a duplicate, but said that they had fallen out with the plumbing company so I would need to contact them to get the money back myself, even though Sequence managed the work. After 3 months of arguing - they finally reversed the duplicate.

Item 2 - I was charged a further £1100 pound for more plumbing work that did not take place. They cannot provide an invoice for this work but have not returned the money to me after 8 months.

Item, 3 - I was charged for a call out to fix a fridge that did not happen. I was also charged a fridge disposal charge that also did not happen. The fridge disposal charge was related to a borough not near the location of the flat. Again and again I have asked them to reverse this and although they agree the work did not take place they are refusing the reverse the payment.

All in all - I really don't understand this company. I really feel that Sequence are out to rip you off as a landlord. As they are supposed to manage the relationship with the tenant, its an ideal place to take advantage of you. It was only when I started talking to the tenant directly I realised that there were a lot of bogus charges.

I would suggest that you Never Never Never use these guys
Reverse duplicates on my account - without requiring constant following up Do what they say they will do.
By: Daniel Murphy
Apr 28, 2015
Dear KM
I have only been recently aware of this website which is why I am only responding now.
It is always disappointing to hear when one of our clients has had a bad experience.
Please contact me at our branch here on Lavender Hill.
I appreciate the complaint was made about another department and sometime before I joined the Battersea office back in May 2015 however I may be able to help you with any unresolved issues.
Thanks and very best regards
My contact telephone number is: 0207 924 2536

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 15! To leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 15, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barnard Marcus Office 15