Dec 10,2015
By: 'Julia'
Dec 10,2015
It is an absolute pleasure to work with Living in London, and especially with Seamus. I am in a very unfortunate place where I need to find a new property to rent around this time of the year - which makes it very challenging and depressing given that nobody is really moving around Christmas! But even so - Seamus has always been extremely professional and helpful showing me amazing properties that always match my needs, and advising me on what my next steps should be, and what to expect int he coming months, where to look and so on. The quality of the properties shown is outstanding, service is great and I will continue to work with Seamus in the next couple of months until I find my ideal apartment, and I am confident that I will based on my experience so far.

I recommend working with them 100%!

Living In London