Jan 09,2012
Jan 09,2012
Gavin Myers gave us excellent advice regarding the price at which I should market the property and as a result it sold for £65,000 more than the valuation given to us by a more local agent. The case that he made for the market value at our valuation meeting gave me the confidence to proceed with the sale at the higher valuation figure. Carsons also recommended a solicitor to who would work quickly towards completion and this was achieved within 6 weeks. The only comment I would make is that I would have liked regular updates rather than having to take the initiative myself. This may have been due to the fact that the sale was going smoothly but regular updates would have provided reassurance and a better level of customer service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co Basingstoke! To leave a new review of Carson & Co Basingstoke, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co Basingstoke