Jan 09,2012
Jan 09,2012
This agent has had two of my properties which wee both completely mismanaged.

The catalogue of terrible service includes:

Failing to notify me when tenants gave notice ( on several occasions) thus preventing me from removing my business with this agent as they had already started marketting weeks before they made me aware of the vacant property.

Failure to discuss rental values when they remarketted without my authority.

Failure to collect rent from tenants vacating and allowing them to have the rental deducted from their deposit, thus invalidating the deposit for its intended purpose i.e. damage and cleaning.

Failure to manage key control of the properties. e.g. giving out keys to service engineers and failing to get them back. Losing keys to be held specifically by the agent for emergencies.

Failure to obtain forwarding addresses for vacating tenants, to enable bills etc to be forwarded.

Late payment of rents to landlord.

Thankfully we have removed our properties from this agent now and would not recommend them to anyone. Our whole experience has been one of total disregard and mismanagement. We are not isolated as we know of other landlords who have had similar experiences and again removed their business from this company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Host Property Office 1! To leave a new review of Host Property Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Host Property Office 1