Jan 09,2012
Jan 09,2012
We decided to use the House Network to sell our property on a low profile. It worked! We sold in a short period of time, marketing presentation was truly outstanding with plenty of pictures and virtual tours all thrown in. We proceeded to use the House Newtork Conveyancing too to deal with the legals. This was equally efficient, with no need to wait for posted letters, but instant correspondence on email, and a fixed fee, leaving no room for queries or uncertainties.

We then sold my Fathers bungalow also using House Network and Conveyancing for legals again. He sold in three weeks - outstanding in the current climate! My Father's buyers were very complimentary on our choice of estate agent as they were impressed with the speed of replies with viewing appointments. Thank you House network all round for the sale and completions of our house and my Fathers - all hassle free!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone! To leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Network Ingatestone