Dec 09,2015
By: 'Tash'
Dec 09,2015
My experience with Living in London (Canada Water) has been excellent. In particular Seamus & Larisa have gone out of their way to support my search for a property to rent that met my needs, as well as making sure that everything ran smoothly while I have been in the property. They are professional, friendly and do a great job to make sure that both I and the landlord get what we need from Living in London.

I have particularly appreciated how easy it is to get in contact with them when I need to, and that they always follow-up things up to make sure that they are tracking areas of work from start to finish and actively communicating where we are at every stage so that I always know what is going on. They are proactive and really care about their clients which makes a big difference when you are a tenant.

Keep up the great work!