Jan 03,2012
Jan 03,2012
i am a commercial agent and my retained client had left 3 messages for them on a ground floor space they are marketing in ec1......all calls were ignored. I phoned up and spoke to a gentleman who had no details, would only give me info over the phone (fair enough but hardly professional and not exactly doing his client justice in trying to rent the space) then when he realised i was an agent he asked if i wanted a split commission which i informed him was not necessary as I am acting in my clients best interest. He then decided he would only speak to my client directly and not through any other agent. I informed him politely he was the most unhelpful and problamatic agent I had ever spoken to who was doing his client no service what so ever!
i am now going to do a land registry search and write to his client directly
his job!!!! provided detailed information on the space including what is in situ, ie cabling, offices, central heating, air conditioning etc
By: Grangeview Estates
Jan 03, 2013
We have no idea who "s" is. It is a pity they post ridicules comments and then hide behind some anonymous pseudonym. If they have a genuine complaint why not contact us direct and give their real name. What are they afraid of ?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Grangeview Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Grangeview Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Grangeview Estates Office 1