Jan 09,2012
Jan 09,2012
Since 2008 I have been a client with Belvoir Lettings Boston, in that time they have looked after my property and I have had over 3 trouble free years with this company. I have full management with them as I am in the British Armed Forces and often deploy overseas for many months at a time. While I am away I know the Boston team will deal with everything swiftly and professionally. They have gone above and beyond what I had expected of them in many respects and they are always polite and friendly with me and my tenants. I'm very happy with Belvoir and enjoy a very pleasant working relationship with them. I highly recommend them to anyone thinking of letting a property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 81! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 81, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 81