Jan 09,2012
Jan 09,2012
Avoid this incompetent company at all costs - whether you are tenant or landlord.

I have never been spoken to in such a rude, condescending, patronising manner in all my life. The staff in the lettings office in Haslemere are rude, unhelpful and totally incapable of doing their job.

We rented off them for 6 months and had countless dealings with their terrible customer service. Simple requests are questioned, they tell you it's not their job to deal with things they should be dealing with, they pass the buck to their colleagues, and sometimes they can't even recall having a telephone conversation with you 10 minutes ago!

The icing on the cake was when we came to the end of the tenancy and I asked a member of staff outright if I should close our gas and electricity account and she said "no, that's our job, that's why we manage your letting". 6 weeks later I pick up the post from the house to find outstanding bills and bailiffs letters for gas and electricity. When I asked her why she had failed to close the account she said "It's not our job to close the account, only to inform them that you've vacated the property". She also said that they just email the gas and elec suppliers, and that they often get this problem with unclosed accounts. I suggested they call these companies to ensure that accounts are closed and she said "that's not the procedure we have in place". This is just one example of their utter incompetence.

The staff in the lettings office will cause you nothing but problems, frustration and hassle if you rent off them or rent via them. Our landlord was so fed up with them that we kept the majority of communication between her and us and resolved things amicably - we've even kept in touch since moving on.

There is little we can do about the appalling experience we've had with Keats in Haslemere, I only hope that this review will make you think twice about using them, and save you the hassle and stress we had.
No I do not wish to discuss this with the agent via this method. I have written to the MD of the Haslemere office and would prefer to deal with him directly. There are too many things they could have done better throughout our tenancy to change my mind that it really isn't worth writing them down here.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Keats Estate Agents Office 4! To leave a new review of Keats Estate Agents Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Keats Estate Agents Office 4