Jan 08,2012
Jan 08,2012
I wanted to let my property and needed a reliable and efficient estate agent because my work required a lot of travel. My father recommended Fish Need Water as a cost-effective estate agent. I was impressed by the level of professionalism displayed by Dave. He visited the property, sought my views on what kind of tenant I wanted and told me what improvements I had to make to the property to attract the right tenant. One of the unique things about Fish Need Water is their marketing strategy. Unlike local estate agents who generally focus on the local market, Fish Need Water markets to both the local market and also to prospective tenants from all over the country. I was also impressed by the speed at which Dave found a tenant for me and the quality of the tenant. All in all it was a fantastic service at a good price.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich! To leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for fish need water East Dulwich