Dec 08,2015
By: 'Pas'
Dec 08,2015
Just tried to talk to them and this extremely rude woman who don't have much of speech skills instead of listen to a problem and then and answer accordingly she just decide to put the phone down on you I do RECCOMEND NOT TO USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH
What could have done I don't know What I know is that at no point you put the phone down on a costumer
Attached Files
By: Jen
Dec 08, 2015
Thank you for your review Pasquale.
I note you have failed to mention your swearing, shouting and abusive manner towards my colleague, prompting her to advise you that she would terminate the call if this continued.
I myself then called you 3 times to try and explain the procedure required to complete your request, to which each call you failed to allow me to speak at all, continually shouted and hung up on me.
You response to the email then sent to you to again try to explain what action was required was again unnecessarily rude and insulting.
We are here to help you and all of our valued customers but this behaviour towards our staff is unacceptable.
Please feel free to call me and we can progress your request as quickly as possible and close this matter.
Please be advised that all calls are recorded.
Kind Regards